Oh my, where to begin with this amazing keto yum yum sauce! So what is this deliciously secret sauce and where did it come from? Well, mostly yum yum sauce is served at Japanese hibachi steak houses and its actually called yum yum sauce- no I’m not lying, ask for it! It is most often served in a little tray alongside a few other dipping sauces- but it is the best one clearly.
If you’ve never eaten or heard of yum yum sauce, it is a tangy but slightly sweet mayonnaise based dipping sauce that goes great with chicken, steak, shrimp, veggies, cauliflower rice, and pretty much everything else that is grilled! You can also serve it with a fresh veggie platter as an awesome keto appetizer. You can dip it plain even with keto zucchini chips or veggies.
This copy cat recipe for yum yum sauce is as close to the real deal as you can get, and of course its super yummy. Keto approved, kid approved, and me approved, ha! What more do you need to give it a try?
If you are searching for some additional flavor in your meals, then you really should give this keto yum yum sauce a try and see for yourself just how flavorful keto meals can be. Its one of my favorite things about this low carb lifestyle, that you can really make a dish extra rich and tasty so you are hardly ever miss out. It makes being on a so called diet a piece of cake!
Keto Yum Yum Sauce
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise We use Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1/4 cup cup water
- 2 tsp tomato paste sugar free
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sugar substitute erythritol or stevia is good
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Combine keto yum yum sauce ingredients in a bowl, and mix thoroughly until the tomato paste is incorporated throughout.
- Refrigerate sauce for 6 to 24 hours. Serve with your favorite Japanese cuisine, meat or veggies and enjoy!
Spoon or Whisk