Oh my love for avocado is far and wide… it used to be much wider (bwahaha) but now its acceptably wide and they make me oh so happy! This Keto Caprese Stuffed Avocados is SUCH a yummy snack/lunch/dinner… whatever you want to call it!! Again, consider this a starter recipe, as the variations are nearly endless. Even better, it’s simple, quick, and incredibly tasty!
You cannot go wrong with this satisfying little meal. It has all the right essential fats and flavors to truly die for. If you have a love for the Caprese, then you know that this will make you happy. I absolutely love to make this as an appetizer for my family because they always eat it up.
I have been trying my hand at growing tomatoes this season and we used them twice for this dish- let me tell you what a difference it has made with the flavors. Wow! I cannot emphasize enough how satisfying and delicious growing your own food can be. Give this keto recipe a try and let us know what you think!
Get Your Keto Needs:
CAPRESE STUFFED AVOCADO
- 2 ounces mozzarella balls
- 1 tablespoon Kale Avocado Pesto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 avocado halved, pitted
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes chopped
- basil to taste
- black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, place your mozzarella with the pesto and olive oil, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste, mixing well.
- Leaving a 1/2-inch layer of avocado along the insides of each half, scoop the rest of the avocado out, cut it into small pieces, and add to the bowl with the seasoned mozzarella.
- Add the tomatoes to the bowl, and combine well. Fill the mixture back into the avocado halves, garnishing with basil and black pepper.