Pumpkin’s richness, chocolate chip’s addictive chewiness, and a well-rounded mix of spices make it a perfect addition to mid-morning coffee. This is one of my favorite snacks on cool fall mornings.
CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN COOKIES
Category: Dessert Calorie Count: 224 (1 cookie) Macronutrient ratio: Carb-induced calories—8% Protein: 6 grams Carbohydrates: 4 grams Total Fat: 17 grams
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- liquid stevia extract to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350. As that warms, place all of your ingredients but the chocolate in a food processor, pulsing until smooth. Scoop your dough into a bowl and add your chocolate chips, mixing well with a wooden spoon.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, using a spoon to create 10 dough mounds on your parchment paper, flattening each with a fork or spoon after setting it down.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, until lightly golden and cooked through, transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- Food processor
- Wooden spoon
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Cooling rack