I love using cold brew or cold leftover coffee from the day previous, but you can just easily add chilled tea, adding coconut milk to give it clean, creamy flavors. It’s perfect for hot summer days, and adding a bit of collagen will help make it more filling, too.
ICED VANILLA LATTE
- 2/3 cup coffee cooled (or substitute with black tea)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or substitute with heavy whipping cream to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder or substitute with unsweetened vanilla extract to taste
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- ice cubes to desired consistency
- 1 tablespoon erythritol or 3-5 drops liquid stevia
- 2 tablespoons collagen powder
- Combine all your ingredients in a blender, including sweetener, collagen powder, or any other add-ons if using, pulsing until smooth. Serve in a glass over ice.