Pancakes are another one of those foods I used to get cravings for in the first few years of a keto diet. Then, though, I found these chocolate chip pancakes, and I’ve never looked back. Fluffy, light, and keto friendly, you may just fall in love with these flapjacks.
KETO CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, crack your eggs. Add most of your coconut oil, reserving a small portion for greasing your pan. Whisk the mixture well.
- In a separate larger bowl, mix all of your dry ingredients (except the chocolate chips). Add your egg mixture, mixing well once again before stirring in your dark chocolate chips.
- Grease a large pan with the remaining coconut oil, heating over medium heat. Use a spoon or ladle to pour your batter (or consider pancake molds for your preferred shapes), lowering your heat as needed, cooking 3-5 minutes or until the top of each pancake starts to firm up before flipping over and cooking for an additional minute.
- Place finished pancakes on a plate, keeping warm in the oven as you prepare the remaining batter. Serve with your favorite keto-friendly sides and condiments according to your desired tastes.
- Mixing bowls
- Large pan
- Warming plate
- Serving plates