Do you love pizza and feel like it’s one of the foods you miss most on the keto diet? Well fear not!! This keto crockpot crust-less pizza is not only easy to make but super yummy!! I have made this dish a number of times for guests and they all have commented on how delicious it was.
I love that you can make this meal with all kinds of unique and even exotic ingredients- we love Canadian bacon and fresh pineapple (not super keto friendly I know- ugh)! But we also make a veggie dish with tons of fresh veggies and it is amazing.
Of course, my kiddo’s favorite is just plain pepperoni so we tend to make that the most. I do use organic un-cured and nitrate free pepperoni as I feel that’s a much healthy option, but as always – its up to you and your taste buds. Feel free to add whatever kind of ingredients you want- there is no wrong way to top a crust-less keto pizza.
If you are looking for something easy to make for lunch and aren’t ready to whip out the crock pot just yet, these keto pizza bites are nearly just as good and you can customize the number you want to make.
Keto Crockpot Crust-less Pizza
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup pizza/marinara sauce
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese *plus additional for topping
- 1 pinch Italian Spices
- 2 sprays cooking spray
- 5-6 slices provolone cheese
- 1-3 toppings your choice
- Oil a 5-quart crockpot with cooking spray
- Add your cooked ground beef and 2 Cup mozzarella and stir to coat the bottom
- Add an even layer of pizza sauce
- Top your meat and cheese with the provolone and/or additional mozzarella
- Top it all off with pizza toppings, place the cover on the crockpot, and cook on low for 4 hours on high, or 2 on low.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve hot.
1) A 5-quart crock pot
2) Measuring cups
3) Measuring spoons
4) A frying pan
5) A spatula Our favorite Crock Pot is below: You can find it often times at a discount on Amazon. com here.