When I first started the Keto Diet the hardest thing for me was breakfast. There are only so many eggs you can make in the morning!! After my month long morning egg routine, I began to search out something new and different!!
Now, if you were a carb junkie; having pancakes, cereal, and toast in the morning was more or less a habit and you might be missing that on this diet. These pancakes will serve that purpose and crush those cravings! They are simple, easy to make and sooooo good!!!
The batter takes just a few minutes to make and can be saved in the fridge in a condiment container for up to 24 hours. These are an excellent option for those who are gluten free or looking for delicious low carb/no carb pancake options.
The list of ingredients in this cream cheese pancakes recipe is super short. Cream cheese, eggs, and cinnamon, and of course don’t forget the butter! I make a little cinnamon butter to top it by mixing Kerygold soft butter and Cinnamon with a pinch of Swerve sugar for a sweet taste. These pancakes are super creamy, satisfying and kid friendly as well!
Keto Friendly Cream Cheese Pancakes
- 4 oz Cream Cheese Full Fat Version
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Nutmeg or Allspice work too
- 1/2 tbsp Ghee Butter For Pan
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Let the batter rest a moment while the pan heats.
- Add Ghee or butter to the pan and wait until melted and pan warm.
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup to scoop the batter and poor onto the pan.
- Bake just one at a time as these will spread out a lot; these are very thin pancakes.
- Flip when sides are firm and bubbles appear evenly throughout including the middle.
- Plate and top with cinnamon butter or sprinkle a bit of confectioners Swerve sugar on top and add a few berries. Yum!