Granola is one of the breakfast foods I miss most. But traditional granola is definitely not keto friendly. This grain-free granola, however, is perfect—and it’s travel-friendly and keeps well, too! I tend to make mine to last for a week or two. I use it as cereal, as a topping for ice cream or smoothies, and even as a parfait with greek no sugar yogurt and some berries!
Its perfectly crunchy and contains some really great super foods. Pair it with your choice of nut milk and you have a simple healthy keto friendly breakfast. Its great to satisfy your hunger any time of the day and makes a simple snack as well. Truth be told… I snuck it into the movie theaters one time ;P
Its a great substitute for the original thing and once you try it, I am pretty sure you wont even miss the old type of granola. This super foods keto granola will be your favorite for a long time- guaranteed.
- 2 cups coconut unsweetened flakes
- 1 cup almonds sliced
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon ground (or substitute with vanilla powder if that's your preferred flavor profile)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder unsweetened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons erythritol or substitute with 2-5 drops liquid stevia pererythritol
- Preheat your oven to 300 F. While the oven warms, place your ingredients in a mixing bowl, mixing well; if using a sweetener, add it to the melted coconut oil before adding to the rest of your ingredients.
- Spread your mixture on a baking tray and place in the oven; bake 10 minutes, pausing halfway through to remix your cereal to ensure an even bake. Remove from the oven and let cool before transfer to a jar or airtight container; the granola will keep at room temperature for up to a month.
- Mixing bowl
- Baking sheet (rimmed)
- Spatula Jar or other airtight container