If you are looking for a sweet treat and need a good energy burst as well, these keto peanut butter chocolate bars are outstanding! Everyone always asks how I can make so many treats and still stick to a diet. Its easy right?!?!
Well not exactly, but you can change the way you see food and even how you taste food. I use erythritol sugar or swerve in most of my baked treats in place of regular sugar. And for chocolate- I use Ketomanna chocolate bars or Kiss me Keto.
I have gotten used to the flavors of these sugars, chocolates and baked goods and actually prefer them now. In the beginning, I did notice a slight difference but it wasn’t enough to deter me off the diet. And a girl can go only detox from “sugar” for so long till you just need something sweet and tasty.
The most amazing thing is when your body gets used to no longer having cane sugars or processed sugary treats you sugar cravings drop. Those highs and lows and sugar swings just go away. You can enjoy your sugar free treats and not feel like you are destroying your health, your body or even your mind.
If you can’t or don’t enjoy peanut butter, you can definitely substitute with almond butter or another nut butter of your choosing. You can also add nuts or chocolate inside as opposed to on top.
Give these killer keto peanut butter chocolate bars a try, they won’t disappoint!
Keto Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
For the Fudge
- 1/2 C peanut butter You can also use almond or other nut butters
- 1/4 C erythtitol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 C heavy cream
- 1/4 C butter
- 1/8 tsp xanthan gum
For the Crust
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 T erythritol
- 1 cup almond flour
- a pinch salt
For the Topping
- 1/3 C keto chocolate chopped up
- Get your oven preheated to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Now melt your butter and combine half the butter with your almond flour, reserving the rest of the butter for the fudge.
- Add in the erythritol and cinnamon and mix. Also add a dash of pinch.
- Combine your ingredients until they are evenly dispersed and proceed to press it into the bottom of your 9 x 13 pan on top of your parchment paper. Bake this crust for around ten minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool off.
- Combine your fudge ingredients within your blender or food processor and blend them up. Scrape down the sides to make sure all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Ensure that your crust is cooled and spread your fudge on top and up against the walls and corners of your baking sheet.
- Sprinkle chocolate over your bars or melt the chocolate and pour over the bars. Chill overnight or stick the pan in the freezer if you want them sooner. Serve Chilled.
- A large mixing bowl
- A hand mixer
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- A 13 x 9 or something similar
- Parchment paper
- A mixing utensil
- A food processor/blender