Zucchini is a vegetable that truly delivers in the nutrition department. Besides the fact that zucchini is delicious and nutritious— it is also an extremely diverse ingredient that can be used for practically anything. These keto zucchini chips are low-carb and their crispy texture once baked or fried, offers a delightful eating experience.
Because these turn out so nice and crispy, most people won’t even know they are eating something good for them. Please don’t tell my kids 😉 These are great for when I am really in the mood for something salty, cheesy and crunchy. It’s a fantastic substitute for potato chips or crackers.
These are oven baked crisps and make for a tasty, quick treat when you feel like trying something new. You could also use an air fryer if you have one for a nice light and crispy outcome without the oil.
If you doubled the recipe you could additionally make these crisps as an appetizer or party dish! They have always been a big hit at parent fundraiser events, because they aren’t the typical junk food that most bring.
I absolutely love to dip these keto zucchini chips. Our recipe for yum yum sauce is amazing for just that purpose and is always a fan favorite. The tangy vibe of the sauce with the salty, crispy zucchini parmesan chips is a match made in keto heaven. I promise!
You can make these without the cheese as well and they still come out great. You can also add flavoring like garlic salt, cayenne pepper, or dill. These go perfect with a bun-less burger on a warm sunny day.
Let us know what you think or if you make them!
Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- 2 large thinly sliced zucchinis
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add your vegetable oil to the bottom of the baking sheet
- Slice your zucchinis into thin round pieces and lay out on baking sheet.
- Now sprinkle your cheese evenly over each Zucchini round covering each one. I also a bit of Himalayan sea salt as well.
- Bake them at 425 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese turns a nice golden brown color.
- Serve warm with ranch dressing, Yum Yum sauce or even a marinara. Or be bold and snack on them without the dip!
1) A large skillet
2) A large mixing bowl
3) A sharp knife
4) A cutting board
5) A bowl for the coating
6) A whisk
7) Air Fryer (if preferred)