This keto tuna salad is incredibly fast—it can easily be made in 5 minutes. Even better, you can readily substitute out as you so desire, whether that’s using a different fish, chicken, or other tweaks according to how you feel and your desired preference.
These are easy, healthy and delicious and make a perfect snack or meal. Goes great with a keto pickle! You can make a large container and keep in the fridge for a few days for those times when you need a quick pick me up. Its great for after a work out or as a 3pm snack.
My kids have no problems eating these wrapped in lettuce. Sometimes I will add olives and peppers to change it up or of course I might toss on some hot sauce (yes, I am aware I eat too much hot sauce!)
If you are tired of eating your protein on lettuce wraps or the likes, they have some amazing and flavorful keto crackers that you can use to dip! These are great when you really just need one bite to satisfy that hunger bug.
QUICK TUNA SALAD
- 1 can tuna well drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 stalk celery sliced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 4 romain lettuce leafs of preferred mix
- 1 avocado optional) peeled, pitted, and sliced
- In a small bowl, combine your tuna, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, onion, garlic, parsley, celery, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Places your greens on your plate or bowl, then add the tuna mixture. Top with avocado slices if you like, and serve.
- Small bowl
- Large salad bowl