If coffee drinks aren’t your morning beverage of choice, consider this keto golden chai. Based off of golden milk, it’s rich with turmeric’s anti-inflammatory properties, and the classic chai spices help give it a boost.
This can be a great way to start your day, or a fantastic way to wind down in the evening. Use your discretion.
Since tumeric does not contain caffeine it wont keep you up or react negatively on your system, but gives you lots of health rewards! Plus this keto friendly golden chai drink is actually amazingly delicious.
Turmeric contains bioactive compounds with powerful medicinal properties:
- Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Turmeric Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
- Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
- Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved
- Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
- Curcumin Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Curcumin May be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer’s Disease
- Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
Give this unique warm drink a try and let us know your thoughts!