Personally, I love the flavor of tahini. The nuttiness, the creaminess, the combination of taste and texture—I just can’t get enough of it. This fudge makes it the star, and even if you aren’t normally a tahini fan, you may be surprised at just how addicting this fudge can be. Its smooth, creamy texture and slightly sweet flavoring will remind you of the old fashioned comfort food. The pop from the tahini gives it that nutty fragrance and taste that you will want to keep trying over and over.
You can add sea salt flakes to it as well if you like that sweet and salty combination. This is an easy recipe to make and you can just pop them into the freezer for storing. Makes a great snack anytime.
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon turmeric dried
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon ground
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- erythritol to taste
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- Blend all of your ingredients in a food processor, pulsing as needed to ensure a smooth creamy texture. Pour into a silicone mini-muffin tray, silicone ice cube tray, or into a small loaf pan (lined with parchment paper).
- Stick in the freezer until well set, then either pop the bites out of the molds or cut the loaf into bite-sized squares. Keep in an airtight container in the freezer for the best texture.
- Food processor
- Silicone mini-muffin tin, silicone ice cube tray, or small loaf pan (in which case you'll also need parchment paper)